Monday, October 1, 2007

Halo Squared



When Halo 3 came out I said to myself, 'self you need to blog about that in some way'. It was so simple because I love halo-halo and my blog name is even a play-on-words for it (mix-mix) so it came about naturally.

mmm... halo-halo.

By the way, I haven't had halo-halo in a very long time. When I was home in New York visiting my family, we'd go to this restaurant in Queens that had great bbq skewers (it's called Ihawan) and afterwards I'd always order halo-halo. I'd order it even when it was winter and my teeth would chatter as we walked back to the car, in the snow.

Oh almost forgot, halo-halo, for those not in the know, is sort of like an ice(e) with shaved ice, milk, sweet beans, custard (leche flan) tropical fruits, nata de coco and topped with ube ice cream. I will blog about the goodness known as ube someday.

No comments: